Re: El-Hazard: Wanderers Vol.7

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Nobuyuki <nobuyuki01@sprynet.com>
subject Re: El-Hazard: Wanderers Vol.7
date Sat, 01 Aug 1998 20:24:04 -0700
Barbara Arnold wrote:

> EL-HAZARD TV1: THE WANDERERS VOL. 7 is here!!!
> If you thought that there was no hope for this series then this is the volume
> for you!!!  Every flow created by the series is made right as the series
> Though not as climatic as the OAV this series was never one to go for surprise
> battles.  No this ending is a total compassion trip.
> The best thing about Volume 7 is it is one continues story.  And the 'final
> battle' isn't even done until the first half of episode 26.  The second half
> is the bitter-sweet epilogue that ASKS MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS THEM.
>
> - What world did Makoto go to?
> - How did he get back?
> - WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THE WINGS????
>
> Other than that the episodes are the best of the series.  In fact this series
> as a whole is one of the best on the market.  And doesn't drag on and on like
> Tenchi Universe does (but I have to thank it and Sailor Moon for getting me
> into anime).
> What are your thoughts on this?

I just got mine today, haven't watched yet. I got El Hazard 2 yesterday. tonight it's

going to be a El hazard marathon! ^_^ I've aready watched part of EH 2. It looks good,

interesting things are happening. But what's up with Makoto and those earrings? Do
you
think maybe he's been wearing a dress too long?? ^_^;

It is better to debate a question without setting it than to settle a question without

debating it. --Joseph Joubert

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited