Re: Tenchi Muyo RPG for SNES

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Fitura@aol.com
subject Re: Tenchi Muyo RPG for SNES
date Sat, 1 Aug 1998 17:24:17 EDT
In a message dated 8/1/98 6:53:37 PM !!!First Boot!!!, AkodoX@aol.com writes:

<< >  #2 - If you need a good emulator (and I KNOW it's supposed to suck, but
 >  goddamnit, it's never failed me), use ESNES.  I've had so little trouble
 > with
 >  it, and enough success, that I'd frankly recommend it to just about
anyone.

 Funny, I'd heartily recommend ZSNES. That baby's got nearly perfect sound,
 fast emulation, save functions, *and* transparency effects to boot. All you
 need is a somewhat decent Pentium and you're rolling in emulation heaven.

Alright then, the question is where do you get one of these things?  I know
this may sound stupid to some people, but I have no idea what an emulator is.
So, if anyone can drop me a line on this subject, the email address is
fitura@aol.com.

Thanks for any future help!
Bryan

Search field Search string