Re: Tenchi Muyo RPG for SNES

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from AkodoX@aol.com
subject Re: Tenchi Muyo RPG for SNES
date Sat, 1 Aug 1998 14:51:47 EDT
In a message dated 98-08-01 12:39:00 EDT, Don Euclid wrote:

> #1 - That dancer at the beginning of the game is not Sasami, it's Shitsuki,
> the
>  green-haired genetic creation of the game's main badass.

Yeah... and she kicks major butt once you get her on your side and pump up her
levels a bit. ^_^

>  #2 - If you need a good emulator (and I KNOW it's supposed to suck, but
>  goddamnit, it's never failed me), use ESNES.  I've had so little trouble
> with
>  it, and enough success, that I'd frankly recommend it to just about anyone.

Funny, I'd heartily recommend ZSNES. That baby's got nearly perfect sound,
fast emulation, save functions, *and* transparency effects to boot. All you
need is a somewhat decent Pentium and you're rolling in emulation heaven.

>  #3 - I'd say about half of the people on this mailing list have already
> played
>  and beaten that RPG.  *evil grin*  Pretty addictive, ne?

I know that's the case with me! Although I do wish I could read Japanese so I
could actually understand what Tenchi and the gang are actually saying... oh
well. I'd play the game if only to see the cool powers that everybody has when
they reach level 8. Gotta love that Light Hawk Wing blast!

Akodo X, Lion Clan Biohazard
"What I see now is like a dim image in a mirror. I really need to clean my
glasses."
Eternal die-hard defender of the Ryoko Forever Fan Club.
Official #WASHU# guinea pig and proud of it.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs