Re: more AX stuff

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Dr. Briefs" <brief@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: more AX stuff
date Sun, 05 Jul 1998 13:35:50 -0700
We've been led to believe that at 11:53 PM 7/4/98 -0700,
Andy Sze (CrackSmoker Extraordinaire) wrote:
>interesting question raised during the Pioneer panel about the Tenchi 101
>and the Hasegawa novels.  That would not fall into Pioneer Entertainment
>LP's jurisdiction.  they didn't even know about the novels and Tenchi 101.
>IIRC, they told us to go ask Viz about it.

Actually, I guess it's not too surprising that Pioneer might not know about
101, because it was mostly an AIC venture.  It was published by Kinema for
AIC, with special thanks to Pioneer LDC.

I didn't buy any novels, so I'm too sure about those, but I was under the
impression that most of the artistic work for Tenchi was done by AIC, while
the publishing of the anime went to Pioneer..  Something like that.

Anyone more clear on the situation care to elaborate on that (correct me)?

--
Glenn Wang <brief@ix.netcom.com>, http://www.netcom.com/~brief/
Friends Theme Pack - http://www.bayside.net/users/brief/friends/

Search field Search string