Re: AX Update 2

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Andy <andpauli@execpc.com>
subject Re: AX Update 2
date Sun, 05 Jul 1998 10:36:16 -0500
Brian Dobberpuhl wrote:

> the series does well.  Shin Tenchi and Pretty Sammy TV have been
> vaguely
> scheduled for sometime next year, which means that they're vapor for
> the
> time being.  One tantalizing bit of information: Pioneer USA will try

(From the reply to this post) What exactly did Kevin Chu say that makes
people think these two won't be coming at all?

Ack.. oh well. Looks like I'll be buying those Samy LDs anyway ^^;

>ADV: MY GOD!  NO LESS THAN SIX TV SERIES NEXT YEAR!

> Here they are:
> 1.Those Who Hunt Elves.  This is a short 12 episode series, which is
> easy compared to:

Yay!

> 3. Sorcerer (Bukuretsu) Hunters: Yep, Carrot Glace and company are on
> their way.

Bakuretsu. Only the tv series, and not the OAVs -_-;

> 6. Nadia of Blue Waters: Both subbed and dubbed.  This was a suprise.

Really.. They didn't announce that one at A-kon, nor was it in their
catalogue.

7. Nadesico

> Addition to Bandai information:  In addition to the series listed in
> our
> first post, CLAMP School will also be released this fall.

I'm looking forward to SMJ ^-^;;

Achan

Search field Search string

archive list