Re: Death of ML?

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "John Irwin" <crusader@medford.net>
subject Re: Death of ML?
date Fri, 3 Jul 1998 10:59:38 -0700

>------- Message

>From: "Don Euclid" <euclid@nwrain.com>
>Subject: Death of the ML?
>Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 17:51:30 -0700
>
>Please tell me that my eyes are not witnessing the death of the Tenchi
Mailing
>List.  Email seems to have slowed to a trickle over the last few days, and
has
>stopped entirely today.
>
>Somebody respond, if ya don't mind.  I'd like to know that there is still a
>Tenchi ML.
>
>"In Defense of Sasami!"

    Heck, it's summer! My guess is that the student population doesn't have
access to their account if they're gone for the summer, so nothing from
them. It's a holiday weekend, so many of us are heading to the nearest
reservation to pack our trunks with explosives for the fourth. Um. . .  our
car trunks, that is.
    All the folks farther north are still hung over from Canada Day.
    And why would Sasami need defending? Who would pick on her? She's so
*cute*!

    Irwin
    Will be working hard to make patriotic symbolism out of mushy grapefruit
and M-80s.

>-The Rt. Dishon. Don Euclid (euclid@nwrain.com)
>--Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Dried Green Ramen Productions
>---Read "Hentai Muyo!" at http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Bay/8749/
>----Member of the Ryoko Forever Fan Club!

Search field Search string

archive list