Re: Death of the ML?

to dmmanda <dmmanda@ibm.net>
cc tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Death of the ML?
date Fri, 3 Jul 1998 07:58:36 +0200 (METDST)
On Thu, 2 Jul 1998, dmmanda wrote:

> No things are still happenen....are there any Mihoshi fans out there???? I picked

> up of the web a gif for a Doujinshu (did I spell that right for a cover of a
> Mihoshi fanfic.

It's "doujinshi". And of course it's a fanCOMIC.

> The cover is X5/6 vol 4.  This is not hentai although Mihoshi is

Though the cover not being hentai doesn't mean the fic isn't. I have
one doujinshi, and the cover is innocent eough. But the actual story...

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string

archive list