Re: Death of the ML?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Replicant <replicant@NorthState.Net>
subject Re: Death of the ML?
date Thu, 02 Jul 1998 20:52:15 -0400
I don't think that the ML is dead. I think it has to do with the fact that it is a

holiday week and quite a few people are on vacation. I also think that AX has some

to do with it as well. This is just my idea, but I hope it is true. I have a
question on a Tenchi related note. In Tenchi 101 it says that Tenchi and the
Jurians along with Mihoshi communicate with each other through the use of a
language field that lets them communicate with each other via telepathy as long as

they were near each other. This sounds a bit out there for me, but I guess it is
the right answer. I had wondered myself how they communicated to each other with
the fact that they are from different planets and in reality probably different
galaxies. If you have any ideas of your own on how they communicate with each
other I would like to hear them.

Replicant
"Yuzuha is Yuzuha,
 Mayuka is Mayuka." - Mayuka

Don Euclid wrote:

> Please tell me that my eyes are not witnessing the death of the Tenchi Mailing
> List.  Email seems to have slowed to a trickle over the last few days, and has
> stopped entirely today.
>
> Somebody respond, if ya don't mind.  I'd like to know that there is still a
> Tenchi ML.
>
> "In Defense of Sasami!"
>
> -The Rt. Dishon. Don Euclid (euclid@nwrain.com)
> --Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Dried Green Ramen Productions
> ---Read "Hentai Muyo!" at http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Bay/8749/
> ----Member of the Ryoko Forever Fan Club!

Search field Search string

archive list