Re: Death of the ML?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from AkodoX@aol.com
subject Re: Death of the ML?
date Thu, 2 Jul 1998 20:50:55 EDT
My eyes are telling me that in a message dated 98-07-02 20:35:04 EDT, Don
Euclid wrote:

>Please tell me that my eyes are not witnessing the death of the Tenchi
Mailing
>List.  Email seems to have slowed to a trickle over the last few days, and
has
>stopped entirely today.
>
>Somebody respond, if ya don't mind.  I'd like to know that there is still a
>Tenchi ML.

Dead eh?

Recycle Bin: Alas poor ML, you shall not have died in vain...
Tenchi ML: I'm not dead!
Recycle Bin: Then you shall not have been mortally wounded in vain...
Tenchi ML: I'm getting better!
Recycle Bin: (Whacks the ML with its recycle sign) Or, just as you were about
to recover, you suddenly felt the icy hand of death!
Tenchi ML: I'm dead now...

I hope the ML's not dead though... or how will a depraved otaku like me find
entertainment to supplement my existance everyday?

Akodo X, Lion Clan Biohazard
" 'We must try to understand. His species is not like our own.' 'You mean his
WHOLE SPECIES are jerks?!' " ZoqFotPik - Star Control 2
Official #WASHU# guinea pig and proud of it.
Die-hard defender of the Ryoko Forever Fan Club.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs