Re: Tenchi Muyo Fan-fiction

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Pat 'Susano' Davis" <PDAVIS@smus.bc.ca>
subject Re: Tenchi Muyo Fan-fiction
date Tue, 3 Oct 1995 13:14:22 PDT
> At 03:18 PM 10/2/95 -0700, tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp wrote:
> >        Has anybody thought of making a good Tenchi Muyo fan-fiction? I
> >can't seem to find many. If anybody knows of any good Tenchi Muyo fan-fics
> >let me know!

Oh cool! I hadn't thought of that! Anybody got any good plot ideas?
"Nobody wants to fight a monster like you!"
"A monster! How dare you! Why do you call me a monster?"
"You walk through fire, you walk through fire, you rip holes in
the roof, you even fly!"
"Very good reasons, but not good enough!"

-Tenchi and Ryoko
        Tenchi-Muyo Ryo-oh-ki Vol 1.

Pat "Susano" Davis
pdavis@smus.bc.ca