Re: The Tenchi Canon

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: The Tenchi Canon
date Tue, 2 Jun 1998 13:36:05 +0200 (METDST)
On Sun, 31 May 1998, Brian Dobberpuhl wrote:

> At the moment, I can't put Manatsu no Eve in with the OVA storyline.It's
> a standalone story that borrows from both the OVA and TV universes.
> TMiL was also a standalone story, but it's roots are definitely TV.
> Unless you are willing to admit that the OVA and TV storylines are going
> to be merged from this point on, you can't include MNE.

Why not? What does MNE borrow from the TV storyline?

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string

archive list