Re: stats for May 1998 /what I really meant

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Andy Sze (CrackSmoker Extraordinaire)" <amsze@csupomona.edu>
subject Re: stats for May 1998 /what I really meant
date Tue, 02 Jun 1998 03:43:50 -0700
At 02:35 AM 6/2/98 -0700, you wrote:
>>Just a question... is it generally a bad thing to have one's name appear
>>on these lists? Or a good thing? Or neither?
>
>doesn't matter unless you're constantly spamming, but by now, you'd be goen
>already.  Discussion is encouraged, always!
>
>actually i'm quite *proud* that I didn't make on the list this month!  With
>my narrow and biased viewed, we can all live with less of my posts...
>especially when it's 2:32am liek right now, when coherence is next to nil.

what I meant, now that I notice and it's 3:41am now, was that I was
concerned last month since I made my way onto the list last month, and that
is a bad thing when I'm involved due to my narrow minded views.

sorry about any insults made, or implied.

must sleep.

Andy....

Search field Search string

archive list