Re: Care to beat a dead horse? MNE

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Happosai" <happosai@jps.net>
subject Re: Care to beat a dead horse? MNE
date Tue, 2 Jun 1998 02:17:09 -0700
On 2 Jun 98, at 1:54, John Irwin wrote:

> I have a question that I'm sure has been answered before. Well, before I was
> on this ML.
> Why was Mayuka kissing and licking Tenchi?

My personal opinion is that Yuzuha is, to a degree, using Mayuka and
Tenchi as proxies for herself and Yosho, respectively. Yuzuha both loves
and hates Yosho, so she has Mayuka act out those feelings with Tenchi.
Thus the kiss scene, the bedroom scene, and Mayuka attacking Tenchi in the
dark world. All of these take place when Mayuka is under Yuzuha's control.

Hassheen!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited