Re: TMiL and old news

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Mike \"Nelson\"" <dagger@tiac.net>
subject Re: TMiL and old news
date Mon, 1 Jun 1998 09:50:17 -0400 (EDT)
Andy Sze wrote:

> An old quesiton, but just why does Tenchi begin to disappear.  If Kain
> had wiped out Achika or would ahve changed the events in the past,
> Tenchi would just disappear instandly disappear.  Perhaps this is common
> element in movies which I shouldn't question, like disappearing of
> Marty's siblings in his picture in Back to the Future.

Well I think the whole thing about a slow dissappearance, much like what
happened to Marty in Back to the Future, is that the time distortion was
moving slowly back from the time when it occured towards the future.
Fortunately, a combination of Washu's genius and Tenchi's power managed to
allow Tenchi to resist the time distortion long enough to put it right...
I think at least. Certainly sounds logical.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs