Re: Tenchi English voice dub

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "David J. Clemens" <umcleme0@cc.UManitoba.CA>
subject Re: Tenchi English voice dub
date Thu, 15 Jun 1995 23:46:44 -0500 (CDT)
Lanzer writes:

> 	Here are my comments on the English dub (for the Xth time)
My comments.. I'm not as generous.. ^_^

> Tenchi - Kill that guy
At times reminds me of Kermit the frog.. don't like it at all..
> Ryoko - A really natural voice once gotten used to
I never got used to it.
> Aeka - Have to turn volume to max to heat her talk, sounds like my grandma.
Kill the accent! I can't STAND her voice..
> Sasami - Cool, it's the usual American kid voice
This one isn't bad..
> Mihoshi - Voice is okay, dubbing/acting needs help
I like this one.. sounds totally clueless
> Washuu - Sounds like she's from the south.  Only if that accent is gone...
agree..
> Tsunami - Love this one, it not only sounds like Chisa's voice, but...
I've actually never heard her voice...
> Kagato - Like most of us, I like this voice better
No. its ok, but I much prefer the japanese voice. His japanese laugh
rocks.. so much more ominous than the english ver.
> Yosho - Usual male voice, but why can't Tenchi have one???
His voice sounds right... although I prefer the japanese still, it is
probably the best.

Ryoohki - AWFULL!!!!!!!!!!! sounds like a cat, yes.. and in the Mihoshi
Side story, I nearly died!!!

[munch]

--
*Tenchi Muyou*Marmalade Boy*City Hunter*Greenwood*Sailor Moon*A!MG*Villgust*V
B      - | David Clemens | umcleme0@CC.UManitoba.CA | Comp Sci ]I[ | -      G

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited