Re: Tenchi TV: RYOUKO!! NO!! ... WAAAAH!! (SPOILERS!!!!)

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
cc tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Timothy A Schulz <schulzt@stolaf.edu>
subject Re: Tenchi TV: RYOUKO!! NO!! ... WAAAAH!! (SPOILERS!!!!)
date Mon, 2 Oct 1995 20:39:53 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 2 Oct 1995, MiMuSpOlYgLoTiS wrote:

> Greetings. On a totally unrelated note, would anyone who has the Tenchi TV
> episodes be willing to copy them for me. I am willing to trade for them.
> If you wan to know what I have to offer, e-mail me privately or go to my
> web page and go into the "Shameless Begging Section". Be forewarned,
> though...my page is not for the pure of heart and is devoted to H-stuff.
> Heck, some of the stuff on there bothers me, for Skuld's sake!

Patience. I understand Pioneer LDCA intends to release the TV series in
their standard dual-format sometime in the near future (hopefully).
WOOHOO!!!!

> MiChAeL EnGlEr AkA mImUsPoLyGlOtIs
> Skuld@AnimeMUSH
> mengler@csulb.edu
> ChEcK oUt My HoMePaGe WhIlE YoU CaN:
> http://www.csulb.edu/~mengler/wthell.html
>
> "Hey! It's the Citizen Cane of Alcoholic Clown Movies!"

GLURG

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited