Re: Comments about more comments on 2nd Tenchi Muyou Movie..

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from dennisdork@juno.com
subject Re: Comments about more comments on 2nd Tenchi Muyou Movie..
date Fri, 1 May 1998 16:06:20 -0400
On Wed, 29 Apr 1998 15:37:03 -0700 (PDT) Wing
<xiaoxien@obsidian.calstatela.edu> writes:

>Actually, I don't think Tenchi HAS the other Two gems. The other two
>gems
>were in the master key, but Tenchi doesn't use the master key. Just
>the
>light hawk wings. Personally, I think Washuu has them, as she
>rightfully
>should possess them. ;)

In TMiL, they zoom in on Washu smiling and you can see she has something
small and red on her neck resembleing a gem.

~Dennis

>Wing. {My loose change in the bucket. ;)}

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs