RE: Mihoshi the Goddess?

to "tenchi@ML.usagi.org" <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from Kintaro Oe <lonewolf@pdrpip.com>
subject RE: Mihoshi the Goddess?
date Fri, 1 May 1998 07:03:01 -0600

On Fri, 1 May 1998, TenchiKen wrote:

> Much more likely, imho, is that she is the "other" person Tokimi
> sent to find Washu.

Oh boy... either Mihoshi is REALLY holding back..... or Tokimi wasn't in
her right mind when she sent Mihoshi... ^^; {Not like she was in her right
mind to send Clay, mind you...}

Wing.

	Hey!  Mihoshi is the PERFECT person to send after Washu.  Wahsu wouldn't
even see it coming.  She can never believe it when Mihoshi finds her way
into Washu's lab and she can't believe the report that Mihoshi handed in.
 Now I think this is where the rumor about if Mihoshi's ponytail ever falls
out, she would lose her memory.  She loses the ponytail on accident and
remembers ordered given to her by Tokimi.  Except now, Mihoshi turns into
an absolute killing machine.  ^.^  Well, not that far, but she would
remember her orders and I believe Washu wouldn't she her coming a million
miles away.  ^.^  This theory prolly won't turn out to be true but I wish.
 Everybody in the series as something special about them, except Mihoshi.
  And no, luck can't be considered something special. ^_^;;  I like this
theory, then again, I like Mihoshi. < would rather hear her talk with her
sweet voice than any of the other girls, I just like her voice a lot. ^.^ >

Kintaro Oe
But my friends call me Goldenboy.

Search field Search string

archive list