Re: Hopefully, an original topic

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Andy Sze (CrackSmoker Extraordinaire)" <amsze@csupomona.edu>
subject Re: Hopefully, an original topic
date Fri, 01 May 1998 02:18:30 -0700
At 03:27 PM 4/30/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Yes, we all know that Washu created Ryo-Ohki in the OAV series. But in
>the TV series, where do all the cabbits come from? Could there be a
>cabbit homeworld? also, what is their main diet? When Ryo-Ohki and
>Ken-Ohki first see carrots, they don't know what it is.

in the dub, when Ken-Ohki shows up in the living room, I remember Washu
saying somthing about it being "definately the same species."  perhaps in
some world cabbits just evolved out of the primordial soup.

>Re: Hopefully, an original topic
I'm kind of skeptical about any original topics that might exist for Tenchi
OAV since it's been out since 1993 unless it's a question from a newer
series relating to the OAV.  excluding relating new anime to the OAV's.

[wandering into opposing traffic]
don't get me wrong Eva fans, but the Eva ML seems to be running out of
original topics, heh?  the TV series hasn't been fully released yet and 2
movies are far from any kind of video release.

Andy....

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited