Re: next wave

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Happosai" <happosai@jps.net>
subject Re: next wave
date Fri, 1 May 1998 02:03:47 -0700
On 24 Apr 98, at 10:19, TenchiKen wrote:

> I also tend to be a big Megumi Hayashibara fan, and I have heard nothing
> about another movie for her. In fact, really the only thing I have heard is
> some
> unsubstantiated rumours about the plot, a fairly small note from a radio show
> with Orikasa Ai where she stated that she was going to be working on TMiL2,
> the fact that Bill McPhee at AIC knows that it is a project, and not much
> else.
> Given that she has been doing two Anime series a season, gotten married,

O_O

Which "she" are you referring to, Megumi or Ai? I knew about Megumi, but I hadn't

heard about *sniffle* Ai-sama getting *sob* married. Plaese, say it ain't so!

(Dreading the answer, Happosai begins making preparations to commit seppuku...)

Hassheen!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited