Re: Hopefully, an original topic

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from dmmanda <dmmanda@ibm.net>
subject Re: Hopefully, an original topic
date Thu, 30 Apr 1998 19:05:54 +0500
Wills wrote:

> Yes, we all know that Washu created Ryo-Ohki in the OAV series. But in
> the TV series, where do all the cabbits come from? Could there be a
> cabbit homeworld? also, what is their main diet? When Ryo-Ohki and
> Ken-Ohki first see carrots, they don't know what it is.
>
> _Yoshi_

  Considering the make up the Mass,  Ryo-oki is merge of the Mass and a
mineral life form.  The Mass is a communal life taking direction from a
dominant partition.  The Ryo-oki we see is the dominant partition.  The
other partitions inhabit the lake absorbing energy.  When the cabbit forms
a space ship it phases all of the other partitions to itself thus not
violating the law of conservation of mass and energy.  Notice in some
scenes there are multiple control crystals in the ship but one master
crystal.  Washu even indicates this in some side comments in the OAV.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs