Re: Yet more Tenchi the Movie 2 Comments

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Wing <xiaoxien@obsidian.calstatela.edu>
subject Re: Yet more Tenchi the Movie 2 Comments
date Thu, 30 Apr 1998 16:12:37 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 30 Apr 1998, Animantoric wrote:

> I thought it looked more like she was preparing to attack...

*nod nods*

> Yes.  In episode 12 I think (end of Clay), Ayeka puts up her forcefield to
> protect Tenchi and Mihoshi from the growing black hole...This might not be
> kosher 'cause she was also in her battle uniform then, but that prolly
> doesn't matter.

I think she has to be in her uniform before she can use her shield... much
like how tenchi will be in his "light hawk" garb when he is using his
powers.

> Queen Beryl to the rescue?

^_^;;

wing.