Re: Mihoshi the Goddess?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "K'thardin" <nolendr@boxer.navy.mil>
subject Re: Mihoshi the Goddess?
date Thu, 30 Apr 1998 15:24:15 +0000
WashuOji wrote:

> Well i heard it has something to do with Mihoshi's Grandfather, in OAV 8,
> there is a picture of him in Washu's flashback.

 O.K. this is actually one of the conspiracy theories.  The man
pictured in the flash back did have wavy blond hair like her
grandfather.  I don't think this is acurate due to the difference in
skin tone between her grandfather and the young man in her flash
back.  Besides there has to be at least a few others in the universe
with wavy blond hair.

Another conspiracy theory suggests that Mihoshi might actually be the
person Tokimi sent to find Washuu.  That has been said before and
there are many argumentst for and against that.  Me I'm against.  For
the simple fact, that Mihoshi seems to be the agent of a much more
higher power than even the goddesses (due to her genius in luck).

Other conspiracy theories have Washuu's gems as being the embodiment
of her powers as a goddess.  Meaning her daughter is using Washuu's
megami powers.  Makes me wonder if Ryouko herself is a goddess
because her mother was.  Hmmm.

One of the Avatar theories has Mihoshi actually being Tokimi's avatar
(Again I don't buy it).  I believe the definition of Avatar is the
physical embodiment of a diety.  Meaning Mihoshi would have to be
Tokimi (I don't think Tokimi's a ditz, it would be funny though).
Washuu would be her own Avatar as she is now in the physical plane
and Sasami, Tsunami's Avatar.  They are one and the same.

Another part of that theory has Tenchi as being Tsunami's fighter (I
subscribe big time to this one), Ryouko being Washuu's, and someone
else being Tokimi's (possibly D3?).  Perhaps due to an intergoddess
conflict which will be resolved like Mortal Kombat (*insert Techno
Syndrome-Imortals*).

There are others, but I think that explains it enough for now.

K'thardin

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited