Re: Yet more Tenchi the Movie 2 Comments

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Wing <xiaoxien@obsidian.calstatela.edu>
subject Re: Yet more Tenchi the Movie 2 Comments
date Thu, 30 Apr 1998 14:00:32 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 30 Apr 1998, Happosai wrote:

> It looked like Yazuha was able to blast Aeka before Aeka managed to create her
> forcefield. I didn't see any of the little floating logs.

Aeka doesn't need the logs to generate her forcefield, at least not as I
see it. She has her own shield. The logs _can_ generate a forcefield, but
that isn't her shield. Can anyone verify this? :)

> Also, if the dark dimension (or whatever it's called) has an adverse affect on Tenchi's

> ability to generate lighthawk wings, and since the power of the gems is compatible
> some degree with that of the Juraian trees, perhaps the dimension has a similar
but
> less-drastic effect on the gems.

Actually, a similar affect applied while on the Souja, in the OAV series
with Kagato. He had a dampening field setup which reduced Aeka's attacks,
drained Ryouko of her power and life force, and drained the energy from
the Master Key.

My guess is that the dark dimension has a negative energy effect on things
in general, but more so in respects to the light/dark relationship.
Whereas Ryouko's energy isn't really "light", it is energy which isn't of
the dark dimension, but is still affected. I would assume functions such
as healing, telepathy, and just living would be hindered in the dark
dimension. Much like how over time, one is weakened in a nightmare. :)

Man... the Dark Dimension seems reminiscent of Sailor Moon... :)

Wing.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited