Re: New Tenchi Muyou synopses

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from TenchiKen <Tenchiken@narf.com>
subject Re: New Tenchi Muyou synopses
date Fri, 03 Apr 1998 01:36:04 -0700
At 03:21 AM 4/2/98 -0800, you wrote:
>At 1998 Feb 17 (Tue) 00:13:49 -0800,
>agillenw@pressenter.com (Aaron) wrote:

>>And I only really know the end parts, there is a synopsis of the whole
>>series at the Tenchi News and Rumors page (BTW, if the person or persons
>>responsible for that page are on this ML, I have to say to you, Good Job!  I
>>really like that page!)

>A lot of the synopses for New Tenchi Muyou on the Tenchi News and Rumors page
>are taken from my site.  My E-Mail address is there, but there's no link to
>my site, and whoever is in charge of it didn't quite get my name right.

Hmm... I will have to look at that. The problem is, that I copied and pasted
the synopsis, and coulden't find your web page address.

BTW, There will soon be a similar page for the El-Hazzard Late Night
series, a page for the Nuku-Nuku TV series, and a Nadesico ML running
off thoose pages.

BTW, the links page isn't finished yet, but your page will be up there.

--
Visit the Anime News and Rumors Page: http://www.dim.com/~josh
<KOSH> Mihoshi Is </KOSH>

Search field Search string