Re: Fujisawa-sensei and STM

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Randall M! Gee <gee@math.berkeley.edu>
subject Re: Fujisawa-sensei and STM
date Thu, 2 Apr 1998 02:57:55 -0800
At 4:06 AM -0800 3/25/98, Happosai wrote:
>According to some of the stuff I've read about it, Fujisawa-sensei (from
>EH) is Tenchi's homeroom teacher in Shin Tenchi. Can someone who's watched
>STM tell me: is he ever actually *called* "Fujisawa", or is he just drawn
>like him?

I didn't catch any reference by name in the dialog, but I do not speak
Japanese.  However, he is voiced by the same actor who does
him in El-Hazard, and the credits list his character as Fujisawa.

Yeah, I've been busy for a while.  Maybe I'll try catching up on all
those messages I've got lying around somewhere.

-- Randall M! Gee, Keeper of Gummi Wisdom
(gee@math.berkeley.edu)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited