Re: AIC/Pioneers rules

to "K'thardin" <nolendr@boxer.navy.mil>
cc tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Dan Hollis <goemon@sasami.anime.net>
subject Re: AIC/Pioneers rules
date Wed, 1 Apr 1998 15:16:06 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 1 Apr 1998, K'thardin wrote:
> Is it my imagination or is AIC killing every mpeg, jpeg, etc. that
> pertains to their animation on the web (except their own)?

It's your imagination. Read their page on acceptable usage.

> What's up with that?  You'd think they'd be grateful that people are
> so enamored of their series that they'd welcome stuff like that.

Yes, they should be grateful of the guys putting up "6 gigabyte" ftp sites
of entire collections of tenchi CDs. Better yet, they should support the
guys selling mp3 CD-Rs at conventions.

> It is their stuff so I won't knock what they're doing too much.

Good.

> I will say this; they can go to hell if they try taking away
> fanfiction.  There is no way they're getting that.

You're just paranoid.

-Dan

Search field Search string

archive list