Re: Manetsu no Eve stuff

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Tomar <tomar@brain.ames.net>
subject Re: Manetsu no Eve stuff
date Wed, 01 Apr 1998 10:12:17 -0600
Tenchi ML,

At 09:50 PM 3/31/98 -0800, you wrote:
>arromdee@inetnow.net wrote:
>> >
>> A lot of Japanese anime movies are like that.  They're shown in a double or
>> triple feature with other anime movies.
>
>Waaahh I just got back from sun coast and they didn't have "IT"  I feel
like a kid who
>wakes up Christmas morning and there's nothin' under the tree! Sorry to
whine but you
>guys are my anime support group and I know you'll understand.

Anime is a hobby you always need to do a little research over.
You've got to work at it to become really good. ^_^

>> (Look at the length of the third Ranma movie, for instance.)
>
>THIRD RANMA MOVIE?????HOW COME NOBODY TELLS ME THESE THINGS!?!? What's the
name of it?
>When was it released?

The 3rd Ranma movie was the Pheonix Egg story.  A pheonix hatches
on top of Kuno's head and causes all sorts of trouble.  It was
COMPLETELY worthless.  Although, the OAV story, The Tunnel of
Breakups, is one of the best Ranma OAVs out.  ^_^

Tomar
aka tomar@ames.net

          Tomar: aka tomar@ames.net             |"Even after I graduated, I
  ---   A slightly mysterious net entity   ---  |still don't have enough time
 http://chaos.trxinc.com/tomar/anime/anime.html |to watch Anime..."

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited