Re: Ummies... TMiL?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Ummies... TMiL?
date Mon, 2 Mar 1998 17:06:39 +0100 (MET)
On Mon, 2 Mar 1998, Kintaro Oe wrote:

> >Anyway, even if it was conciously  and there were only three LHW, it
> >doesn't mean that's all he'll ever be able to do.
>

>     That's true, but how would he get stronger?  He's only 17 ( I guess )
> and he's already stronger than Yosho ( either that or Yosho is playing
> around hiding his power...which makes sense ). Would he get stronger with
> age?  Since he's a weapon of Tsunami ( only a theory, yes, but a good one )
> couldn't she just power him up more if he needs it ( BTW, I wonder what
> Tenchi's reaction will be if this is proved true.  I don't think he'd like
> it )?  Could he possibly become stronger than Tsunami ( I won't say Tokimi
> because who knows how powerful she is.  She could probably splatter Tsunami
> all over the universe for all we know )?  Now I'm rambling, anyway, how
> would Tenchi get stronger?

By practicing. As it looks now, Tenchi has a lot of power but doesn't
really know how to use it yet. It could be that Tsunami just has to say
"Why don't you try *this*?" And Tenchi goes "So THAT'S how it works!
I never thought it could be so easy! LHW? How many do youwant? Ten?
Twenty?"...

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string

archive list