Re: Gender mirror.

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Gender mirror.
date Mon, 2 Mar 1998 14:52:54 +0100 (MET)
On Sat, 28 Feb 1998, Tomar wrote:

> ><takes out the earplugs> You were saying something?
> >
> >Oh, sure I'm aware that nothing is really safe from Mihoshi. But I think
> >it'll buy me enough time to get away.
>
> Just as long as you are comfortable with the fact that
> no one, from insurance adjusters to Vegas gamblers, would
> take odds against Mihoshi. ^_^

Depends. If I were stupid enough to confront Mihoshi and actually
threaten her life, I wouldn't last long. But otherwise, Mihoshi's
luck isn't quite as infallible. It doesn't allow her to succeed in
anything she tries.

> BTW, where would you run too?  ^_^;;;;;

To the next toy store where' I'd get a big fluffy plush animal.
That's all it takes to distract Mihoshi...

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string

archive list