Re: Ummies... TMiL?

to "DS3 David R. Nolen JMCIS Tech CS/CD x7259" <nolendr@boxer.navy.mil>
cc tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Ummies... TMiL?
date Mon, 2 Mar 1998 14:43:29 +0100 (MET)
On Sun, 1 Mar 1998, DS3 David R. Nolen JMCIS Tech CS/CD x7259 wrote:

> Then again on the subject of Tsunami.  Why did she create a weapon (I
> am a firm believer in this theory) that wouldn't be able to match
> Tokimi? That would be suicidal.

Ever heard of the concept of "trying"? Perhaps Tsunami tried to
make a super-weapon but didn't quite succeed.

Another possibility is that Tenchi hasn't yet reached the peak of his
power. After all, at the moment he's using the LHW more or less
subconciously, so who knows how many he can do once he does it
conciously?

> Even though Tsunami can create more
> wings why is it that Tenchi can only create three...or can he create
> more?  Or are the ones he creates a lot stronger than Tsunami's ten?
> Or what here...there is a lot that is not questionable on this
> subject.  Who knows what it could be?  Definately makes for some
> interesting fanfics.

Yet another possibility: Perhaps Tsunami "made" Tenchi for a definite
purpose, perhaps she needs him to fight one specific battle in a place
where Tsunami herself can't go. Perhaps for this battle, stealth is
more important than muscle. In that way Tenchi is almost perfect,
he looks just like a completely normal and completely powerless earth
boy. Not even Washu's science can find  anything abnormal about him.
But under certain circumstances he can suddenly become incredibly
powerful!

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string

archive list