Re: Ummies... TMiL?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Ummies... TMiL?
date Mon, 2 Mar 1998 14:02:46 +0100 (MET)
On Mon, 2 Mar 1998, WJohn88625 wrote:

> > More meat for the beast, buddy.  But it's gonna have to wait in line.  I've got

> >Aijin Muyo #2 (Definately NOT to be confused with Aikan Muyo) and "Kawaiibo"
> >up for splattering next.  The first because it's the cousin of the first chapter,

> >which contained a lesbian scene between Washu and Sasami (disgusting, neh?),

I've seen much, much worse. IMO, Aijin Muyo is a true gem of storytelling
in comparison with, say "At the Carrot Patch". At least the author is
paying SOME attention to anatomical limits and psychological factors
(like Washu feeling guilty afterwards).

Anyway, the MSTing were very funny, do go on!

> >and the second because: a) It's just plain stupid! and b) It has a gratuitous
> > Sasami rape scene thrown in for no good reason.
>
> Don... You make that sound as if those were bad things.

Yup. By most people's standards, the rape of an 8-year old girl is bad,
gratitious or not. As are just plain stupid stories...

> I happened to like Aijin Muyo.  You have to admit it is nicely written.

Nicely written MY BUTT. It's low average at best. However, as lemons go
it's tolerable.

> >  If you're in a hurry to get 'em MSTed, why not post a notice up on Tenchi's
> >  Vault of Anime MSTings?  There are plenty of other MSTers out there who can
> > do as good a smear job, if not better, than I can.
>
> Why would you want to do a smear job of such wonderfull stories?

Ah... The point is, these stories aren't exactly "wonderful" by most
standards.

> What the hell is with MSTings?  Are they supposed to be some lame kinda of way
> to get revenge against a story?

In many cases, they're some (actually the only) way to have anything good
come out of incredibly lame and badly-written fics.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string

archive list