Re: Ummies... TMiL?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from WJohn88625 <WJohn88625@aol.com>
subject Re: Ummies... TMiL?
date Mon, 2 Mar 1998 01:40:55 EST
Don Euclid wrote:
> More meat for the beast, buddy.  But it's gonna have to wait in line.  I've
got
>Aijin Muyo #2 (Definately NOT to be confused with Aikan Muyo) and "Kawaiibo"
>up for splattering next.  The first because it's the cousin of the first
chapter,
>  which contained a lesbian scene between Washu and Sasami (disgusting,
neh?),
> and the second because: a) It's just plain stupid! and b) It has a
gratuitous
> Sasami rape scene thrown in for no good reason.

Don... You make that sound as if those were bad things.
I happened to like Aijin Muyo.  You have to admit it is nicely written.
Kawaiibo was pretty stupid but I don't agree with part B (althought I would
have preferred a more suitable victim).

>  If you're in a hurry to get 'em MSTed, why not post a notice up on Tenchi's
>  Vault of Anime MSTings?  There are plenty of other MSTers out there who can
> do as good a smear job, if not better, than I can.

Why would you want to do a smear job of such wonderfull stories?
What the hell is with MSTings?  Are they supposed to be some lame kinda of way
to get revenge against a story?

Your Friend,
William Johnson  or  WJohn88625@aol.com

Search field Search string