Re: Ummies... TMiL?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from WJohn88625 <WJohn88625@aol.com>
subject Re: Ummies... TMiL?
date Mon, 2 Mar 1998 00:12:34 EST
K'thardin wrote:
> So I've got a question...in the epilogue of the movie Tenchi says
>  something about the power passing to him.  Does that mean eventually
>  he'll have the power she had or will he stay at that power level.

I think he meant the power he has now but it is probably still growing and he
probably hasn't mastered the full extent of it yet.

>  Then again on the subject of Tsunami.  Why did she create a weapon (I
>  am a firm believer in this theory) that wouldn't be able to match
>  Tokimi? That would be suicidal.   Even though Tsunami can create more
>  wings why is it that Tenchi can only create three...or can he create
>  more?  Or are the ones he creates a lot stronger than Tsunami's ten?
>  Or what here...there is a lot that is not questionable on this
>  subject.

What weapon would that be?  How do you know the extent of Tokimi's power?
One of the few usefull things the book mentions was about the power need to
create more wings.  Let someone else who has TM101 tell you.  I'd tell you but
I lost my train of thought and can't remember it exactly but it was something
like you need exponentially more power for every extra wing.

In my opinion a powerfull ship in most cases would generate more energy then a
living being.

Your Friend,
William Johnson  or  WJohn88625@aol.com

Search field Search string