Re: Tenchi Universe CD

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Aldrich Bautista <gensao@geocities.com>
subject Re: Tenchi Universe CD
date Sat, 28 Feb 1998 22:33:33 -0800
Hello,

LAMONT DOWNS wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Feb 1998, Tomar wrote:
>
> > Except for the tiny fact that no one bothered to explain what
> > happened.  *shrug*
> >
> > >The last 4 episodes I liked the best out of the whole series!!

Yep, I agree...

> I agree--actually I thought the last _6_ episodes were far above the
> rest
> of the TV series, but the last episode just left me in limbo. I wound
> up
> writing an alternate ending just so I could rewatch the other episodes
> and
> feel like I know where they were going. It's at
> http://home.att.net/~Lamont.Downs/Tenchi/ if anyone else wants to read
> it
> (also being posted soon at Gensao's fanfic site).
>
> --Lamont Downs

HEh heh, It is alread Posted on my page as well as other Tenchi Fan
Fics.  It seems I am posting more Tenchi Fan Fics at an exponental
rate.  Anyways here is the URL if you don't know about my page.

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Temple/9467/fanfic.html

I am also working on a nore Tenchi Fan Fic.  Hopefully it is completed
soon.

Sincerely,

Aldrich Bautista

Member of TM!ML, #WASHU#, FFML, UCDavis Anime Club, ASCE
-=-=-=-
My ICQ# 4299909
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Temple/9467/
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Temple/8447/