Re: Tenchi 2nd series

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Paolo Valladolid <pvallado@waynesworld.ucsd.edu>
subject Re: Tenchi 2nd series
date Mon, 25 Sep 1995 12:28:23 -0700 (PDT)

> POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING!!!

> IMHO  I think that Washuu's child may be Tokimi.  Hence the reason for
> the fact that nothing else seems to have been done with the character
> development in ep8.  It will probably be used in the next couple of eps.
>
> As you mentioned the Goddess part up top... wouldn't she make a good
> mirror to Ryouko ?  Goddess and Demon ? (and a mother thats halfway
> inbetween ^_^)
>
> Of course I could be way WAY off here ....  if so just call me BAKA ^_^

Come to think of it, Tokimi's hair (as it appears on her "manifestation",
"image", etc.) *is* blond isn't it. That would certainly a plausible
expanation as to why she wants to see Washuu.  It would also explain
why she refers to Washuu as "Lady Washuu" instead of just "Washuu"
or "Dr. Washuu", etc. "Mama" would not be appropriate coming out of
the mouth of a goddess...^_-.

--
Paolo Valladolid
|for Music Technology and Stringed Instruments 			| \
\ finger pvallado@waynesworld.ucsd.edu for more info		 \ |
 \ http://waynesworld.ucsd.edu/DigitalGuitar/home.html		  \|

Search field Search string

archive list