Re: How to get Netscape 3.06B running under Win95?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Dr. Briefs" <brief@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: How to get Netscape 3.06B running under Win95?
date Wed, 31 Dec 1969 16:00:00 -0700
At 12:34 AM 8/6/96 -0400, Dawn Warren <runestar@nr.infi.net> wrote:
>Thank you Herr M., this is what I was trying to say but I don't always say
>things well.  The whole Network Neighborhood cum Dial-Up thing is geared
>towards LANs and I had to add TCP/IP protocol to it later. When installing
>W95 it asked if I used a network and I thought "well no I want to PPP "
>so... didn't install it.  No Network anything showed up, I had to add
>components later to do that.  I can go look up specific names but you get
>the idea.  I'm sorry I don't express myself well, that's why I haven't
>posted b4; everyone is so eloquent here :(
>BTW Hi Donna I'm the other girl on the list <wave> :D
>Dawn

Eloquent?  Not all of us (living example right here).  Sure, some definately
are more eloquent than others (Greg, for example, but he's got a lot more
experience with this language..  Hmm, about 4 times longer than I have?),
but don't let lack of eloquence stop you from posting (it hasn't stopped me
^^;;).  Besides, you're not doing badly at all ;)

Glenn Wang <brief@ix.netcom.com>  http://www.netcom.com/~brief/
    "If God had intended Man to smoke, He'd have set him on fire."
Member of #SAS#, the Sasami  *"I won't forget (this sky)
        Appreciation Society * I won't forget (this dream)
                             * The gentle seasons I now share with you
"I ran into my ex-girlfriend * In sadness (the days I shook and),
    yesterday...             * In joy (the days I cried),
 Then I backed up and ran    * These are important memories."
    into her again.          *    -Omoide ga ippai (Full of Memories),
 I miss her sometimes."      *          "Ranma 1/2 Nettouhen" OP, 1990
                  -Jeff Ross *           Translation by Theresa Martin

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs