Re: How to get Netscape 3.06B running under Win95?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Dawn and Ed Warren <runestar@nr.infi.net>
subject Re: How to get Netscape 3.06B running under Win95?
date Tue, 06 Aug 1996 00:27:43 -0400
At 10:01 AM 8/5/96 +0800, you wrote:

>Greetings once again, everybody!
>
>Wow!!! Looks I've got a few more people to thank! Never thought the
>response to my question would be so overwhelming! <sniffle, sniffle> I
>am so touched... thanks guys and gals! ^_^
>
>Sorry for missing Chae An and Gregory in the last post, but I only got
>those this morning. A belayed thanks to you both! ^_-
>
>To show my appreciation to you all, I'd love to send something to each of
>you for your birthday (I am not the uni-bomber, I can assure you... well,
>guess you will know the truth in that when your birthday arrives, wouldn't
>you? Teeheeheeheeheehee), so if you want a TM! CD or comics (in Chinese)
>or whatever (preferably cheap), just let me know!

Oh me want! :)  by the way to that other person, I refer you to Herr
Matteson's statements (ditto what he said :)).  I found Net beui in the same
place as the TCP/IP (which I didn't mention at all) . As anyone who uses
Windoze knows, Microsoft sux at naming things. We also have the Plus pack
but didn't install the stuff in it except some of the additions for "high
performance systems" or some drek :). Can't we all just get along?
 We want a CD and a big Ryo-oh-ki doll and a life and....oops :) um back
track... um we want numbers 10-13 in the OAV series and a new computer and
um,.....oh nevermind....

>    /*\-\/*\-\   Truthfully, how many   Colonel Aubrey "SwiftHeart" Chen
>   (********) )  of you agree with      of BWS Intrepid
>    \******/ /   Tolwyn on his          b4506062@csie.ntu.edu.tw
>     \****/ /    philosophy regarding   swifthrt@access.mbnet.mb.ca
>       \/_/      the Price of Freedom?  http://www.csie.ntu.edu.tw/~b4506062
>P.S. Do not hit "R" to reply. Must change address to the one listed above.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs