Re: [noise] violence on TV

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: [noise] violence on TV
date Mon, 2 Feb 1998 12:23:59 +0100 (MET)
On Fri, 30 Jan 1998, Rob Pereyda wrote:

> > Um actually there's a scene later on that IS a sex scene. They'res no other
> > way to interpet it. I believe it's twards the end.
> >

> Well, in a popular series, they can do what they want because they are
> so popular.  And people wont' care because the series is so good.  So in
> Evangelion and Tenchi, they can do something that they wouldn't do in
> let's say, pokemon...:P

Um, the point is, Pokemon is a VERY popular series from what I've heard,
while Evangelion wasn't that popular at the beginning. Gainax sure as hell
couldn't foresee the EVA craze during the production. However, Hideaki
Anno seems to be someone who simply doesn't care very much about such
matters.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string

archive list