Re: Africa [noise]

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Africa [noise]
date Mon, 2 Feb 1998 12:19:40 +0100 (MET)
On Fri, 30 Jan 1998, Brian Angliss wrote:

> >Ahem. I live in Bavaria, and can attest that the above is complete
> >bullshit.
>
> I'm repeating what my source said.  She was a writer, born and bred in
> Bavaria, who was a keynote speaker during National Holocaust Awareness week
> here at CU - Boulder, 2 years ago.  If you like, I can probably find her
> name.

Not really. I don't have the boundless amounts of time necessary to
explore THAT topic. Anyway, a quick reality check:

Yesterday there was a demonstarion of Neo-Nazis in Luebeck with 150
Nazis from all over Germany. They had declared it as political
demonstration in connection to the next local elections, but it was
allowed anyway. After being searched thoroughly for weapons or forbidden
propaganda material, they had their demonstration, separated by several
hundred policemen from the 600 people who held a counter-demonstration.

There still are Nazis in Germany, but they are comparatively few, and they
have to be really careful not to go too far.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string

archive list