Re: Gary Mcnutt being a snob about Lady Sakuya

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
cc Tenchi ML <tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from GARY MCNUTT <timetracker@earthlink.net>
subject Re: Gary Mcnutt being a snob about Lady Sakuya
date Sun, 01 Feb 1998 12:38:56 -0500

Brad Crawford wrote:

>  Hey if you don't like the message toast em like everybody else does.
> You act like your on some holy crusade so get off your high horse and be
> a human! And stop being such a juvenile twit did you ever think that she
> might be doing it  to get a re-action out of people. Some of her
> messages off the ffml are for just that reason! I have read all of her
> post over the last few day's and find her refreshing over all the super
> serious fanatics out their who can't believe she has burned their
> favorite characters.
>  Brad

  oh great. Now im being attacked. I should have saw this comming a mile
away.

Ok pal. Say whatever ya like about me. But i'm not the one who was kicked
off (yet). So what I say can't be as bad as what she said, or I would be off
insted of her.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited