Re: [Noise] Tenchi and Ryooko get married?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Frederic HUGOT - FT.CNET/LAA/EIA/AIA" <hugot@lannion.cnet.fr>
subject Re: [Noise] Tenchi and Ryooko get married?
date Thu, 15 Jun 1995 13:39:01 +0200
once upon a time, Peter L. Ward  wrote :
> >Who needs common sense anyway ?
> >'May you live interesting times' :)
>
> Gee...isn't that a Chinese curse or something? :-)

it's said to be ...
And it's the best one I've ever read ...
Ah, those multi-edged toys ! :)

> >yuk !
> >a flower, in mind if not in looks, or a snake ? Well at least Washuu has a
> >brain ... On the + side, I guess we won't ever be in concurrence for any
> woman :)
>
> Wasn't that insulting the flowers (brain-wise)?

Don't know.
Never had any interesting conversation with a flower. :)
then maybe they just wanted to be rid of me ?
I only talk to plants and animals when I'm very very depressed
(scenes of listeners committing suicide :)
damn, what's that movie's original title ? getting senile in my old age ...)

> >> *grin*
> >> I admit, Washuu would be an interesting choice ... Mihoshi I'll pass on
> >> tho ... First time you let down her hair she forgets everything. ^_^
> >Hey !
> >Great !
> >The fastest and cheapest divorce on Earth (and in the rest of the galaxy
> >too, I'll wager)  :)
>
> That is, if you survive her klutziness long enough!

Is she really _that_ clumsy ?
Just survive the ceremony, take off her ribbon at the first occasion (wedding night),

and escape as fast & stealthily as you can (through the window).
Mmm, it may be necessary to get her drunk first (well, she'll do it herself :) ),

so you may be right about surviving being difficult.

> 	It's time for Good Idea, Bad Idea, and Even Worse Idea!
> 	Good Idea:  Assigning Kiichi Gotoh to investigate a crime
> 	Bad Idea:  Assigning the Lovely Angels to investigate a crime
> 	Even Worse Idea:  Assigning Mihoshi to investigate a crime

Worse than the Dirty Pair^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HLovely Angels ?
Come on, it'll go right up their heads.
Won't do any good for their next assignment.
And they have some standards to maintain, anyway.

Eldritch

"I don't do this for my health, you understand. I do it for the pain.
I *LOVE* the pain!"
 -- Professor Hugh D. Young, quoted out of context.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs