Re: How to get Netscape 3.06B running under Win95?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Trevor Phillips <phillips@cage.curtin.edu.au>
subject Re: How to get Netscape 3.06B running under Win95?
date Mon, 05 Aug 1996 09:29:39 +0800
Aubrey Kuang-Yu Chen wrote:

> > Keh!? From what he describes, I'd say his Dorm is on the 'net, so he
> > doesn't need dialup. And seeing he's using Win95, he doesn't need
> > Trumpet either.
> Bingo! Trevor is right! ^_^

Woohoo!! Do I get a prize??
*bounce*
^_^

> So, it's under the darn Microsoft heading then! By God, who would have
> figured that out without reading the manual? (guess everyone but me...)

What?? People read the Manual?? *boggle at the concept* And I thought it
was just to weigh the box down so they don't slide all over the place
when being transported. ^_^

> In any case, many thanks to Serpent Mage, Dawn and Ed, and Trevor for
> their help! Really appreciate it! (Now, I think I have been using this

You're welcome!!

> P.S. Do not hit "R" to reply. Must change address to the one listed above.

As I found out with my first attempt at a reply. ^_^;;

--
. Trevor Phillips      -      http://www.cage.curtin.edu.au/~phillips/ .
: Computer Systems Officer        -        phillips@cage.curtin.edu.au :
| "If you put butter and salt on it, it tastes like salty butter."    /
 \      -- Popcorn comes to the Discworld                            /
  \        (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)                       /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs