Re: I have Sci-Fi channel if you don't...

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Dawn and Ed Warren <runestar@nr.infi.net>
subject Re: I have Sci-Fi channel if you don't...
date Thu, 01 Aug 1996 12:28:54 -0400

The address is http://www.scifi.com/anime/index.html and it says:
"and don't miss our annual Festival of Anime theme week at 8PM and 12AM
Eastern time:" Direct quote , check it out.  I'm going to get someone to
tape it for me.

Flame content=0
Dawn

At 10:41 PM 7/30/96 -0400, you wrote:
>On Tue, 30 Jul 1996, Brian (Sage) wrote:
>
>> Someone PLEASE tell me when the movie is going to be on, and at what
>> time!!!
>
>*grumble* ... and some of these people _pay_ for their access ... *grumble*
>
>>From the Sci-Fi channel's web page at "http://www.scifi.com/"
>
>==========
>
>     THEME WEEK: FESTIVAL OF ANIME
>
>     [IMAGE] It only happens once a year: anim-ania takes over the Sci-Fi
>     Channel! Brace yourself for four new anime movies making their U.S.
>     broadcast premiere! It's the FESTIVAL OF ANIME, only on the Sci-Fi
>     Channel!
>
>SCHEDULE
>TENCHI MUYO IN LOVE         Monday,    August 26 at 9PM, 1AM ET*
>GALL FORCE: ETERNAL STORY   Tuesday,   August 27 at 9PM, 1AM ET*
>ROUJIN Z (letterboxed)      Wednesday, August 28 at 9PM, 1AM ET*
>E.Y.E.S. OF MARS            Thursday,  August 29 at 9PM, 1AM ET*
>
>==========
>
>You're welcome.

> Yung "William/The Forgotten One/Who?" Wong
>(^_^) <gon@catt.poly.edu> -=-<>--<>-=- <ywong01@barney.poly.edu> (;_;)
>  The advertisement is the most truthful part of a newspaper
>                                                 -- Thomas Jefferson

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited