Re: Tenchi Music question...

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from akih-mo@aix.or.jp (Akihiro MORIYAMA)
subject Re: Tenchi Music question...
date Wed, 13 Sep 1995 11:06:34 +0900
At 22:47 950911 -0500, Giac V. Nguyen wrote:
>My question is why she uses the term "boku". To my understanding, "boku"
>is used by males when they refer to themselves. Why does Sasami use that
>term, instead of "watashi"?

Because this song's text is not concerned with Sasami. And, oh my, not
concerned with story of Tenchi Muyo!, too.
The sentence "Boku ha motto PAIONIA" has not a verb. accordingly, it might
be meaning "I want (equipments of) Pioneer"(^_^).
I seem this choice is just a  Pioneer LDC's joke.
("Boku" is an ideal ego for listeners ?  "I wanna be a Pioneer"?)

                                      Akihiro MORIYAMA from Tokyo,JAPAN

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited