Re: Tenchi Music

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from James Budworth <budworth@guri.cage.curtin.edu.au>
subject Re: Tenchi Music
date Sat, 9 Sep 1995 10:43:21 +0800 (WAST)
On Fri, 8 Sep 1995, Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy' wrote:

> Hey, who sings the English version?  I'm sure they had to list the
> artist.  Half of my sources say that Yokoyama Chisa sang both, but I
> heard the English track a few weeks ago, and I'm starting to doubt it.

Looking at the credits from the Box Set I would say Sharyn Scott does the
English Talent For Love.  Can't find who does the English I'm A Pioneer
tho.

However it sounds as though it is the same person.

| Damn it! This is beginning  |  budworth@kagato.cage.curtin.edu.au  |
|     to piss me off!!        |                                      |
|  Does this place have a     |             Tenchi Rules             |
|  never-ending supply of     |         But Ryouko is Sexier         |
|       weird stuff ?!        |   So what if she can fly, survive    |
|                             |  explosions and pass through walls   |
|       Susano, ORION         |              _/@_@\_                 |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited