Re: Tenchi Music

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Re: Tenchi Music
date Fri, 8 Sep 1995 14:22:59 -0500 (CDT)
On Fri, 8 Sep 1995, James Budworth wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Sep 1995, Jason Ho wrote:
>
> >         Can anyone tell me whether there is a single for the new Tenchi OVA
> > opening (from episode #8 and on), and what the title is?  Also I wonder if
> > there is a CD available for all the songs from the OVA series, including
> > the new opening and ending.
>
> I'm not sure but they maybe on TM Soundtrack 3....

Yeah, that's on there.

> > By the way, the English versions of those
> > songs are quite well done.  I just wonder if there's an English version out
> > there.
>
> It wouldn't surprise me at all. Especially since they put the English
> Talent For Love into the Box Set.

Hey, who sings the English version?  I'm sure they had to list the
artist.  Half of my sources say that Yokoyama Chisa sang both, but I
heard the English track a few weeks ago, and I'm starting to doubt it.

--
     To live.  To die.  To be silly.  That is the way of the Otaku.
         kasumi@eden.com           (Ranma 1/2 Stupid Help Desk)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited