Re: Tenchi Music..

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from James Budworth <budworth@guri.cage.curtin.edu.au>
subject Re: Tenchi Music..
date Fri, 8 Sep 1995 08:52:23 +0800 (WAST)
On Thu, 7 Sep 1995, KUNOU TATEWAKI wrote:

> Which CD is that on?  I've seen the artwork for it (the stuff for the song in
> queston is hilarious.. )  but I keep getting all those Tenchi CD's confused /w
> each other....

The song I think you are reffering to is "Ojosama to oyobi" or  "Call Me
Your Majesty".  Its track 11 on the TM Soundtrack 2.

> Aeka with a whip.... *SHUDDER*...

That goes for her singing as well *CRINGE*

| Damn it! This is beginning  |  budworth@kagato.cage.curtin.edu.au  |
|     to piss me off!!        |                                      |
|  Does this place have a     |             Tenchi Rules             |
|  never-ending supply of     |         But Ryouko is Sexier         |
|       weird stuff ?!        |   So what if she can fly, survive    |
|                             |  explosions and pass through walls   |
|       Susano, ORION         |              _/@_@\_                 |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited