Re: [Noise] Tenchi and Ryooko get married?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Frederic HUGOT - FT.CNET/LAA/EIA/AIA" <hugot@lannion.cnet.fr>
subject Re: [Noise] Tenchi and Ryooko get married?
date Thu, 15 Jun 1995 09:40:46 +0200
On Thu, 15 Jun 1995, Trevor Phillips wrote:

> Common sense helps now and again ... ^_^
> You can have common sense, and still be interesting (Sasami/Tsunami is
> one of THE major powers ... Ryouko hasn't fully matured yet. ^_^)

Well, Ryouko sure is mature enough for me ! <lecherous grin> <sigh - regrets>
And Sasami/Tsunami is too demure. Maybe even a bit ...
<raise flame shield>
... dull ?

> And then there's the option proposed in the Directors Cut CD from the box
> set; Ryouko and Aeka falling madly in love (with a bit of help from
> Pretty Sami) ... ^_^

Aaaarrrgll !!!
Nice being rid of the shrew (Aeka), but what a waste about Ryouko !
And What a lack of taste on her (Ryouko's) part !
Aeka !
of all possible choices !
Well, my favorite space pirate sure deserves better ...

Eldritch

"Nature abhors a hero.  For one thing, he violates the law of
conservation of energy.  For another, how can it be the survival of the
fittest when the fittest keeps putting himself in situations where he
is most likely to be creamed?"
 -- Solomon Short (Dave Gerrold)

Search field Search string

archive list