Re: other Pioneer series

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Rob Pereyda <otaku@tenchi.simplenet.com>
subject Re: other Pioneer series
date Thu, 01 Jan 1998 23:31:29 -0800
LadySakuya wrote:

> << Besides Tenchi and El-Hazard there is very little else I like. >>
>
> same here,

Well, Armitage III was okay, and GLR was okay as well, but you're right,
Tenchi and El Hazard are da best that AIC does and aside from Dragon
Ball Z (My #2 inbetween Tenchi and El Hazard), there really isn't much
quality stuff out there (series wise).  I'm sure you could say NGE, but
that isn't really intedend for all audiances... Some okay others could
include Slayers or Ranma 1/2.  And you could say that Sailor Moon is
popular...(then again: BARNEY is popular...POWER RANGERS is
popular...you get the point)

So this all means:

Out of all the anime out there, we here on the ML like the best of it.

Rob

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited